Map consulting group was formed to harness the power of the large and talented older workforce in Victoria for work to strengthen not-for-profit organisations.
The evidence is clear. We know that many people in the 50-75 year age group:
- are still at their ‘peak’ mentally, but commonly face discrimination in employment;
- feel their experience, even professional qualifications, are being underutilised; and
- are seeking more flexibility and a deeper sense of purpose in their work.
So if you:
- are professionally qualified and over 50 years of age
- have had executive or senior level experience in your field in the public, private or not-for-profit sector
- are interested in engaging with not-for-profit organisations striving for a fairer and more sustainable society…
…we would love to hear from you.
Map consulting group can build your knowledge of the not-for-profit sector if you don’t already have experience in this area, assist you to work flexible hours, market your services, and provide a like-minded professional network which you can choose to tap into or not.
We help to put your professional talents and experience to work in organisations seeking to improve the wellbeing of our community.
Our commitment to you – Fee Cap:
All consultants registered through map consulting group agree to limit their consultant fee to a maximum of $120/hour (excluding GST and the map consulting group service fee – see our Terms and Conditions). This is in recognition of the strained financial circumstances that many NFP organisations face. Our pledge also reflects our values – consultants who work through map have enjoyed successful careers and are now looking to find a balance between financial reward and purposeful work.
We have kept this pledge as simple as possible; it applies to all NFPs regardless of size. We maintain the right to determine a different cap, but if we do we will notify you in advance of any change as well as publish details of any change on our website.