Map consulting group was formed to harness the power of the large and talented older workforce in Victoria for work to strengthen not-for-profit organisations.
The evidence is clear. We know that many people in the 50-75 year age group:
- are still at their ‘peak’ mentally, but commonly face discrimination in employment;
- feel their experience, even professional qualifications, are being underutilised; and
- are seeking more flexibility and a deeper sense of purpose in their work.
So if you:
- are professionally qualified and over 50 years of age
- have had executive or senior level experience in your field in the public, private or not-for-profit sector
- are interested in engaging with not-for-profit organisations striving for a fairer and more sustainable society…
…we would love to hear from you.
Map consulting group will market your services, provide support and resources where required and provide a like-minded professional network which you can choose to tap into or not.
We help to put your professional talents and experience to work for the wellbeing of our community.
Our commitment to NFPs – Fair Fees &
All consultants registered through Map consulting group agree to offer fees that are fair and competitive. This is in recognition of the strained financial circumstances that many NFP organisations face and our desire to make our services accessible to all, both large and small organisations.
We also pledge to provide every Map client with 120% effort, to go over and above to meet their requirements, as a sure way of generating satisfaction and repeat business.